22.7.10

Beginning of the end.

University has come to an end, and as one door closes another opens.
I received a BA Hons First Class degree for Illustration and have started two creative internships for fashion companies based in London.

I have been working just off Brick Lane in East London for FashAddict, an online based womenswear brand and B-side By Wale, a menswear brand, for the past month.
I have mainly been photographing clothing and merchandising for the website, as well as working on identities and design work for the brands.

I have also recently started working for DreamandAwake, a brand that recycle vintage dresses from around the World and transform them into new designs.
This internship is much more creative, I will be working on packaging, promotion, film, print and exhibition design.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Photography: Illustration: Design

My photo
East London, United Kingdom
I have recently graduated from The Arts University College at Bournemouth with a First Class BA (Hons) Degree in Illustration I am available for freelance, so please get in touch!

Followers