9.5.10

Printed Mock Up Portfolio + EEE Hand In

Packaging for my hand in, continuing the theme of my branding through presentation.
My printed out EEE essay with eyelet binding, A4 double-sided print.
I presented my essay in a book form to represent my way of working with layouts and printed matter.
Translucent front cover printed on velum.
To get an idea of how I would like to present my final portfolio I have printed up a mock up on A3 off white cartridge paper, with a textured, translucent velum cover, bound with a book ring.
The concept behind my idea was to create a simple, clean and changeable portfolio that would allow me to easily add or remove images to be updated or adjusted for clients.
I really like the overall look of this portfolio, but feel it needs a more striking and sturdy outer cover, as well as being printed in top quality with top quality paper.

No comments:

Photography: Illustration: Design

My photo
East London, United Kingdom
I have recently graduated from The Arts University College at Bournemouth with a First Class BA (Hons) Degree in Illustration I am available for freelance, so please get in touch!

Followers